Ganevat & Friends Collection contains 1 bottle each of the following:
- Jean Francois Ganevat 2018 Vin de France De Toute Beauté
Blend of 50% Gamay from Fleurie, Syrah from Côte Rôtie, Mondeuse from Savoie, Pinot Noir from Alsace
- Anne and Jean-Francois Ganevat 2017 Kopines!
Blend of Chardonnay from Burgundy and Jura and a small amount of Aligoté
- Anne and Jean-Francois Ganevat 2017 Madelon, Vin de France
Blend of 80% Gamay from Beaujolais and 20% Enfariné from Jura
- Jean Francois Ganevat 2018 Poulprix
Blend of 75% Gamay, 25% Poulsard and Savagnin from La Combe, Cotes du Jura, France
Ganevat & Friends Collection
J-F Ganevat comes from a long line of winegrowers, dating as far back as 1650, although the family supplemented their grape growing with a dairy that produced milk destined for the local cheese, Comté, until 1976.
After working both for his father and for the prestigious Domaine Jean-Marc Morey in Chassagne- Montrachet, Jean-François returned to the Jura in 1998 to take over the family domaine. With only eight-and-a-half hectares under vine, the family had seventeen different local varietals planted of both red and white grapes—an incredible amount of variation to consider for holdings of such small size.
For such a fervent perfectionist and insatiable lover of details as Jean-François, the decision to have the domaine certified as biodynamic was a natural choice.
- From a mountainous region nestled in between Burgundy and Switzerland with a cooler climate.
- All wines are organic/ biodynamic/ vegan
Free delivery in mainland UK
2-3 working days